A good development management team can add value to land and property over and above the existing use. Whether the objective is to generate profits, increase investment returns or deliver regeneration benefits, our team has the experience and knowledge to advise on all aspects of the development process.
We are able to work with you from the project beginning to completion and manage the entire process.
STRATEGY. KNOWLEDGE. EXCELLENCE.
What we do:
- Act as buyer’s agent to secure the site at the best possible price.
- Manage the urban planning and initial architectural design process for activation of suitable permit. Manage issues in dealing with Australian Foreign Investment Review Board acquisition rules if required.
- Obtain the permit and then manage the Contract of Sale process and liaise with property lawyers for acquisition paperwork.
- Manage the complete detailed design documentation process with architects and engineers, in readiness for construction.
- Manage the sales process for off-the plan sales and project marketing, arrange written valuation report from bank valuer.
- Manage the quantity surveyor, bill of quantities, cost and feasibility plan.
- Manage the tender process and project management process for builder and subcontractor selection.
- Manage the construction finance process and structured debt/equity mix. Write the business case, provide presentations to banks and financiers for debt raising.
- Supervise the construction process during construction. Provide design management and project leadership amongst the consultant team of architect, engineers, planners, building surveyors, and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise the settlement of the sale of the project once Certificate of Occupancy is reached. Supervise bank pay out of project debt.
Our team has expertise in health care, aged care, hotels, retail, office, residential and mixed use schemes.
Our experts combine strong technical skills, market knowledge and extensive and high level contacts with property owners, developers, government organisations, agents and specialist consultants to deliver our clients’ aspirations.
Every project is unique and our tailored recommendations are underpinned by development feasibility studies, appraisals and financial modelling, including sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of changes in selected key variables take account of this.
The team has first hand practical experience of putting together and successfully delivering development projects, including large scale and complex mixed use schemes and our team comprises highly experienced professionals who have held senior roles at private sector developers. This allows us to effectively lead your development projects through the entire property development process.